I've been training my arms for the past few months and I'm finally at a point where I can share some of what works best. The key is to train with intensity but also give your muscles time to recover in between sets. To figure out how much rest you need, use this simple formula...

I've been training my arms for the past few months and I'm finally at a point where I can share some of what works best. The key is to train with intensity but also give your muscles time to recover in between sets. To figure out how much rest you need, use this simple formula...

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/3jpodzV
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!