If you're looking for a magic bullet to help you lose weight, Intermittent Fasting might be the answer. That's what some people think and I'm not here to tell them they're wrong. There are plenty of studies out there that show how it can have benefits on fat loss and body composition but as with everything my advice is always: do your research before jumping in head first into an eating regimen that sounds too good to be true.

If you're looking for a magic bullet to help you lose weight, Intermittent Fasting might be the answer. That's what some people think and I'm not here to tell them they're wrong. There are plenty of studies out there that show how it can have benefits on fat loss and body composition but as with everything my advice is always: do your research before jumping in head first into an eating regimen that sounds too good to be true.

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/3cPDiqM
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I generally suggest