I like vitamins made from whole foods. These are basically vegetables compressed into a tablet form. I believe you are less likely to get an unusually large amount of any particular vitamin when the multivitamin is sourced from foods. Synthetic multivitamins worry me a little, because of the possibility of having way too much of a particular vitamin. I’m not saying that synthetic is bad. You just need to do research on the company before ordering.

I like vitamins made from whole foods. These are basically vegetables compressed into a tablet form. I believe you are less likely to get an unusually large amount of any particular vitamin when the multivitamin is sourced from foods. Synthetic multivitamins worry me a little, because of the possibility of having way too much of a particular vitamin. I’m not saying that synthetic is bad. You just need to do research on the company before ordering.

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/2MEhqVa
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!