I actually like to get to the gym 6 days per week each Spring. It may sound excessive, but I find myself sitting A LOT these days.Muscle definition increases at a rapid rate since each muscle group is being contracted every time you enter the gym.

I actually like to get to the gym 6 days per week each Spring. It may sound excessive, but I find myself sitting A LOT these days.Muscle definition increases at a rapid rate since each muscle group is being contracted every time you enter the gym.

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/3jffMFA
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!