Now although it may seem like nothing compared to the more intense forms of cardio out there, it’s something I’d recommend taking more seriously as a tool for fat loss for a variety of reasons. First off and most importantly for you, adding some walking to your current fat loss regimen is an easy way to enhance the fat loss process. This is not only something I’ve personally experienced but is also proven in the literature.

Now although it may seem like nothing compared to the more intense forms of cardio out there, it’s something I’d recommend taking more seriously as a tool for fat loss for a variety of reasons. First off and most importantly for you, adding some walking to your current fat loss regimen is an easy way to enhance the fat loss process. This is not only something I’ve personally experienced but is also proven in the literature.

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/3nKW1Xu
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I generally suggest