Recent research shows that walking right after eating aids in digestion, can balance blood sugar, and accelerate fat loss. I grew up being taught to rest after a meal before doing ANY activity. Walking after a meal has been shown to aid digestion.

Recent research shows that walking right after eating aids in digestion, can balance blood sugar, and accelerate fat loss. I grew up being taught to rest after a meal before doing ANY activity. Walking after a meal has been shown to aid digestion.

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/3jAExvF
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!