There is a scene in Empire Strikes Back that probably had a bigger impact on my life than any scene in any movie ever. I’m not kidding! I’d like to share that scene with you and then let’s discuss it a bit. “Do Or Do Not…There Is No Try!” These are actually words to live by when it comes to ANY goal. In one sentence Yoda basically gives away the secret to achieving anything great in life. #yoda #babyyoda

There is a scene in Empire Strikes Back that probably had a bigger impact on my life than any scene in any movie ever. I’m not kidding! I’d like to share that scene with you and then let’s discuss it a bit. “Do Or Do Not…There Is No Try!” These are actually words to live by when it comes to ANY goal. In one sentence Yoda basically gives away the secret to achieving anything great in life. #yoda #babyyoda

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/2wUXHZo
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!