I have spent over 20 years working out in a gym and I’m ready to spend less time commuting to a gym, waiting for equipment, etc. The bottom line is that commuting to a commercial gym can be a serious time-killer. So what would be my idea of the ultimate home gym? Choosing the best room for your home gym. There are a few things to consider here. I actually like to choose rooms with high ceilings to be able to do overhead presses.

I have spent over 20 years working out in a gym and I’m ready to spend less time commuting to a gym, waiting for equipment, etc. The bottom line is that commuting to a commercial gym can be a serious time-killer. So what would be my idea of the ultimate home gym? Choosing the best room for your home gym. There are a few things to consider here. I actually like to choose rooms with high ceilings to be able to do overhead presses.

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/2TXUv8q
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!