I believe it\'s best to take vitamins individually. An issue with multivitamins is it\'s possible to hit toxic levels of specific vitamins like vitamin A. A better approach is to eat a healthy diet and fill in nutritional gaps in your diet with specific vitamins. Here are the 5 vitamins I supplement with. #multivitaminsformen #multivitaminssupplements #multivitaminsbenefits #multivitaminsforwomen

I believe it\'s best to take vitamins individually. An issue with multivitamins is it\'s possible to hit toxic levels of specific vitamins like vitamin A. A better approach is to eat a healthy diet and fill in nutritional gaps in your diet with specific vitamins. Here are the 5 vitamins I supplement with. #multivitaminsformen #multivitaminssupplements #multivitaminsbenefits #multivitaminsforwomen

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/3a0sMtb
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!