I am naturally a pretty positive and upbeat person, but don’t buy into the whole positive thinking movement. The way I look at achieving goals like getting in great shape or building a successful business is that it is positive actions that matter most. Simply do the actions necessary to reach your goals, and forget how you feel. What I found is that the proper actions always lead me to feeling better anyway.

I am naturally a pretty positive and upbeat person, but don’t buy into the whole positive thinking movement. The way I look at achieving goals like getting in great shape or building a successful business is that it is positive actions that matter most. Simply do the actions necessary to reach your goals, and forget how you feel. What I found is that the proper actions always lead me to feeling better anyway.

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/2J6Pfsx
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!