Are you wondering if you'll ever be back at the gym or be able to lift weights and exercise when you have piriformis syndrome or lower back pain? then you need to check out this video post...I'll show you how I've been exercising my legs and training my glutes with weights without triggering piriformis pain or lower back pain and its symptoms like sciatica. If you have a herniated disc this post will give you tips on how to exercise as well...#piriformissyndrome #lowerbackpain #backpainexercises

Are you wondering if you'll ever be back at the gym or be able to lift weights and exercise when you have piriformis syndrome or lower back pain? then you need to check out this video post...I'll show you how I've been exercising my legs and training my glutes with weights without triggering piriformis pain or lower back pain and its symptoms like sciatica. If you have a herniated disc this post will give you tips on how to exercise as well...#piriformissyndrome #lowerbackpain #backpainexercises

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/2u9MXFd
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I generally suggest