We see people all over the gym wearing #WeightliftingBelts to increase their #performance , or at least that's what they think they're doing. When are weightlifting belts appropriate? Are they really that #effective ? Which #exercises should I use them fo

We see people all over the gym wearing #WeightliftingBelts to increase their #performance , or at least that's what they think they're doing. When are weightlifting belts appropriate? Are they really that #effective ? Which #exercises should I use them fo

from Project Vis | Functional Strength and Conditioning https://ift.tt/2LeaoDn
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!