A Yacht Bod is a slim and defined physique that isn’t overly muscular. It’s a sophisticated physique that looks equally stunning in dress clothes or a swimsuit. I have a FREE 5-day email course which teaches the basic principles of how to accomplish this.

A Yacht Bod is a slim and defined physique that isn’t overly muscular. It’s a sophisticated physique that looks equally stunning in dress clothes or a swimsuit. I have a FREE 5-day email course which teaches the basic principles of how to accomplish this.

from Visual Impact Fitness™ https://ift.tt/2NJ9Bf2
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!