Is Consuming Every Couple Of Hours Working For You? I have actually NEVER EVER had the ability to get lean by consuming 6 meals per day. The issue with consuming food all the time is that you constantly have "food energy" circulating in your system. When you do any activities or exercise, your body constantly has a plentiful supply of energy from the food you eat. Why would it require to access your saved energy source (aka BODY FAT)?

Is Consuming Every Couple Of Hours Working For You? I have actually NEVER EVER had the ability to get lean by consuming 6 meals per day. The issue with consuming food all the time is that you constantly have "food energy" circulating in your system. When you do any activities or exercise, your body constantly has a plentiful supply of energy from the food you eat. Why would it require to access your saved energy source (aka BODY FAT)?

from Visual Impact Fitness™ https://ift.tt/3337Df1
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle