I am not a vegan, but this past year I dramatically minimized my meat intake and fat consumption. The reason I chose to do this was the leanest and healthiest person I know consumes a low-fat diet. His name is Mark Kilich and he's an Olympic Strength and Conditioning Coach in Iceland. He's 44 years old in this picture. I tried his diet and was so satisfied I chose to co-create a course with Mark detailing his specific methods.

I am not a vegan, but this past year I dramatically minimized my meat intake and fat consumption. The reason I chose to do this was the leanest and healthiest person I know consumes a low-fat diet. His name is Mark Kilich and he's an Olympic Strength and Conditioning Coach in Iceland. He's 44 years old in this picture. I tried his diet and was so satisfied I chose to co-create a course with Mark detailing his specific methods.

from Visual Impact Fitness™ https://ift.tt/2xmGlBy
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!