No doubt it is harder to get 6 pack abs at 40 and beyond compared to when you are younger. I have actually taken a trip to several beaches this past decade and seeing anybody over 40 with any kind of ab definition is incredibly uncommon. It appears that individuals give up at a particular point. Here's a video I found of 5 pointers for men to help men over 40 get six pack abs. The pointer I liked best? Pointer # 2 "HGH Ignite"... Doing a wall sit to failure 30 minutes before going to sleep.

No doubt it is harder to get 6 pack abs at 40 and beyond compared to when you are younger. I have actually taken a trip to several beaches this past decade and seeing anybody over 40 with any kind of ab definition is incredibly uncommon. It appears that individuals give up at a particular point. Here's a video I found of 5 pointers for men to help men over 40 get six pack abs. The pointer I liked best? Pointer # 2 "HGH Ignite"... Doing a wall sit to failure 30 minutes before going to sleep.

from Visual Impact Fitness™ http://bit.ly/2WgNE8E
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!