I didn't truly know what to title this post because the subject I'm going to discuss is difficult to pin down in a couple of words. What is funny is that this is quite possibly the most common mistake I see in gyms I go to. It is the phenomenon of having a lagging muscle group and taking advice from a person who has incredible development in this area. You would think that this would be an excellent idea...

I didn't truly know what to title this post because the subject I'm going to discuss is difficult to pin down in a couple of words. What is funny is that this is quite possibly the most common mistake I see in gyms I go to. It is the phenomenon of having a lagging muscle group and taking advice from a person who has incredible development in this area. You would think that this would be an excellent idea...

from Visual Impact Fitness™ http://bit.ly/2WaY35S
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!