The most interesting

The most interesting job I ever had was being an executive recruiter for pharmaceutical companies. A number of the medicinal chemists I represented were fantastic researchers. One of these guys had taken a high blood pressure medicine into clinical trials and he told me something I'll always remember: "Rusty if you never ever become overweight or obese you will drastically decrease your chances of getting any major illness." He likewise informed me



from Visual Impact Fitness™ http://bit.ly/2QbLovC
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!