"I'm about to make a statement that is going to be unpopular with most people, but I think it's important you hear me out. The general consensus is that saturated fat should not exceed 10% of your daily caloric intake. Why? Well, because it has been linked to heart disease and increased risk for stroke."

"I'm about to make a statement that is going to be unpopular with most people, but I think it's important you hear me out. The general consensus is that saturated fat should not exceed 10% of your daily caloric intake. Why? Well, because it has been linked to heart disease and increased risk for stroke."

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/3xudvfD
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!