There is no such thing as too much or too little exercise- even a single push-up is enough if it is all you have time for and it keeps you motivated. An all-or-nothing attitude has been my downfall in the past when it comes to exercise (and eating): I was easily discouraged by not hitting my ambitious goal. I think that even 5 minutes can help, just make sure to move your body to keep it healthy and maybe in time you'd want to exercise for a longer time.

There is no such thing as too much or too little exercise- even a single push-up is enough if it is all you have time for and it keeps you motivated. An all-or-nothing attitude has been my downfall in the past when it comes to exercise (and eating): I was easily discouraged by not hitting my ambitious goal. I think that even 5 minutes can help, just make sure to move your body to keep it healthy and maybe in time you'd want to exercise for a longer time.

from Visual Impact Fitness https://ift.tt/32QcBh9
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I generally suggest