I have just recently chosen to include Hindu Squats into my routine. Due to the fact that I do not want to increase leg mass, I've avoided barbell squats the previous ten years. I'm not stating that squats are bad, there simply is a particular point where too much lower body mass becomes cumbersome. In my opinion, intense cardio intervals develop legs that are functional and toned without getting too large.

I have just recently chosen to include Hindu Squats into my routine. Due to the fact that I do not want to increase leg mass, I've avoided barbell squats the previous ten years. I'm not stating that squats are bad, there simply is a particular point where too much lower body mass becomes cumbersome. In my opinion, intense cardio intervals develop legs that are functional and toned without getting too large.

from Visual Impact Fitness™ http://bit.ly/2GS2gWF
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!