I wish to check out the advantages of white rice vs brown rice. The big populations of Asia prosper of off white rice, although brown rice is supposedly much healthier. I myself personally eat mainly white rice and like it quite a bit better than brown. Is brown rice actually THAT far better? Here's a video which compares white rice to brown rice. Here are some of the bottom lines made in the video.

I wish to check out the advantages of white rice vs brown rice. The big populations of Asia prosper of off white rice, although brown rice is supposedly much healthier. I myself personally eat mainly white rice and like it quite a bit better than brown. Is brown rice actually THAT far better? Here's a video which compares white rice to brown rice. Here are some of the bottom lines made in the video.

from Visual Impact Fitness™ https://ift.tt/2UkE5aX
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhenQ is one of the

I have better muscle

When you are young, your goal is to have as many muscles as possible. After all, what's the point of working out if you don't want a six-pack? But when we get older, things change. We start to see our body in a different way and realize that it doesn't matter how big our biceps are or how ripped our abs look – what matters is how fit and healthy we feel!